Trivia Night: March 5, 2017 at Lagunitas Community Room
Come one, come all to Brooklyn’s first Trivia Night fundraiser! We are SO excited to bring this fun event to our community!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Tickets are $10 per person. Payment will be collected at the event.
- Trivia teams may consist of up to 6 people. If you have fewer than 6 people on your team, we will gladly pair you up with smaller parties to get you there!
- Advance reservations are required! Walk-ups MAY be accommodated if space allows, but we do not anticipate this being the case, so reserve your spot today!
To make your reservation, email fundraising@brooklyncooppr
(1) names of all attendees you are reserving spots for,
(2) name of Brooklyn student/family who invited you, if applicable, and
(3) other players you want to be teamed up with (if they are reserving separately).
- ALL ATTENDEES WHO RESERVE THEIR SPOTS BY TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A $25 GIFT CARD TO MCMENAMINS!
- Trivia questions will cover a wide range of categories.
- Sizzle Pie slices (we’ve got you covered, vegan friends!), Jarritos sodas, Lagunitas beer, and other extras will be for sale at the event.
- Cash is appreciated and will expedite your purchases! We can also accept checks and credit card payments. All card payments will incur a 3% surcharge to cover processing fees.
- Per our OLCC license, this event is for ages 21+ only.
If you have any questions, please email fundraising@brooklyncooppr